Forums Latest Members
  1. htiek Mar 24, 2017

I saw this on ebay and thought it was in quite excellent condition. Wanted to come here and get some experts opinions on it.

Thanks everyone!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162430345062Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. ohmzx Mar 24, 2017

Are you looked for a Speedy Reduced? I would recommend pay a little more and go for a Speedy pro. But this looks nice.

3. htiek Mar 24, 2017

I was leaning towards reduced mainly due to the smaller size. My wrists are quite small and the Speedmaster pro looks a little too big on my wrist. I also find the automatic to be quite convenient

4. ohmzx Mar 24, 2017

Check the Speedmaster FOIS (First Omega In Space) it's kinda the same side but with symetric dial it wears smaller. I would go to the OB and try it out. Good luck.

htiek likes this.
  5. Kazyole Mar 24, 2017

How small? I have 6" wrists and the pro works fine for me. It wears very reasonably for a 42mm. I thought it looked big for the first week or so (just because I was used to smaller watches), but once I got used it it I was very happy I didn't get the reduced. As long as the lugs don't overlap the edges of your wrist, you're fine.

As @ohmzx said, you could also try the FOIS.

ohmzx likes this.
  6. htiek Mar 24, 2017

There is a slight overlap which makes it look a bit out of place, which looks odd

Kazyole likes this.
  7. Kazyole Mar 24, 2017

Ah, ok. Makes sense then.

8. htiek Mar 24, 2017

It's a real shame too because I love the history involved with the pro