Forums Latest Members
  1. kidamazo Apr 25, 2014

2. citizenrich Metal Mixer! Apr 25, 2014

It looks like you found your watch!! Close your eyes and pull the trigger. I know you wanted to spend a thousand bucks but that extra 250 will be the most satisfying 250 you'll just about ever spend (for your entire life).

i know the seller is offering free shipping but pay him an extra 35 bucks for Fed Ex. I can tell you're a pretty nervous guy Peter and you'll probably pull all your hair out waiting and wondering for regular post hahaha. Please don't be offended!

where do you live?

*edit

I normally stay away from polished steel watches but whoever polished that speedy knew what they were doing and had a light touch. the watch looks terrific. they left the hippo thingy alone and polished out the light marks on the case back.

the "e-lady" is selling you a sweet watch.

BTW - where I'm from, "e-lady" means something totally different. lol

*edit #2

did you scroll down and see a picture of the "e-lady"? ::love:: Maybe e-lady does mean the same thing i'm thinking.

3. kidamazo Apr 25, 2014

Ha! Nervous maybe, but overwhelmed more like it. There are just so many watches (!), and for me it's a pretty penny. I am in Cambridge, Mass.

4. citizenrich Metal Mixer! Apr 25, 2014

I read the entire listing. The seller is super experienced and uses DHL International so I take back my advice to pay extra for Fed Ex - not necessary at all. I just feel like if you get any other watch other than a speedy auto, that you're not going to be "satisfied". The watch that you're looking at is a watch which will you own and wear proudly for the rest of your life. That's a pretty powerful existential sort of thing if you really think about it. Looking (the hunt) is 90% of the fun but eventually you do need to eat...

5. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 25, 2014

Nice.... Just pulled the trigger on it, thanks for the lead!

Just kidding! GLWTB

6. Mothra Apr 25, 2014

Kidamazo, go for it - the elady seller is long term, and seems to have a pretty good rep....