Forums Latest Members

Speed Tuesday 1 Pricing of $8,075.00

1. Sask1Omega Nov 1, 2019

I got a speedy Tuesday lined up, with all items, accessories, and warranty cards Its used but 9.9 out of 10, and never worn outside the house. All in price of $8,075 USD which includes shipping. I looked at prices on crono24, watchrecon, and other sites. The price seems competitive, I know that I will love the watch. Just want to confer its a decent price.

Thanks,

Craig

2. Meme-Dweller Nov 1, 2019

It's inline with the current market price, but don't get too wrapped up in the BS about it never leaving the house. Just make sure the seller is reputable and actually has the watch (ie. ask for a photo of the watch with his username written next to it on a piece of paper). A lot of scams have been going on recently.

Albe100 likes this.
  3. WatchCor Nov 1, 2019

Read this and the thread associated with it also pay attention to this . @Meme-Dweller s advice is a good addition.

4. Sask1Omega Nov 1, 2019

Ok, that is good advice. Thanks for your assistance! The seller is reputable and actually has the watch. Plus, the method of payment I am using will be insured, not using a wire transfer of cash.