Something seems odd with this 1968 Geneve + Seamaster cal. 613

Is there an actual '68 Geneve Seamaster? Caseback has seamaster on it and front Geneve. The case has "40 with omega logo on it. It measures approx. 34mm. Movement marked 613. Any help appreciated.

Reference #?

Good evening to you, Greg. Good to hear from you, I hope you are well.

Good evening all.
IMG_7314.jpeg

There seems to be a good amount of posts ending up in the wrong threads the past few months. That, or it’s happy hour at @gbesq ’s house

Like 2
Reference #?

Good evening to you, Greg. Good to hear from you, I hope you are well.
136.011 Inside case back

Yes this is a known combination, Geneve dial with this reference number.

The 40 marking indicates 40 microns gold plate.
Edited:

Like 1
Yes this is a know combination, Geneve dial with this reference number.

The 40 marking indicates 40 microns gold plate.
thank you

There seems to be a good amount of posts ending up in the wrong threads the past few months. That, or it’s happy hour at @gbesq ’s house
LOL, what the hell!?! ::facepalm1:: I only had one Bombay gimlet and a glass of wine with dinner! :eek: AT looks good at night though, huh? :D

Like 5
LOL, what the hell!?! ::facepalm1:: I only had one Bombay gimlet and a glass of wine with dinner! :eek: AT looks good at night though, huh? :D

Technically a 32oz gimlet is still “one” gimlet.

Like 1
Technically a 32oz gimlet is still “one” gimlet.
:rolleyes: A very underrated cocktail IMO. Gin and fresh lime juice were meant for each other. I'll take a gimlet over a martini every time and I'm grateful to the producers of Mad Men for bringing the gimlet, along with vintage Omegas, back into style. .
Edited: