Some help with ladies De Ville. What is fair price range for this watch from a reseller?

Recent auction win. Was listed as quartz and clearly is not. I intend to sell. What would be a fair price. Watch runs great but needs a cleaning. Many thanks. Boztel
IMG_8006.jpeg IMG_8002.jpeg IMG_8004.jpeg

$50 - 75 US.

Micron gold plated case is bottom of the barrel for watches, especially of this vintage.

$50 - 75 US.

Micron gold plated case is bottom of the barrel for watches, especially of this vintage.
This is an accurate range, a recent question was about a similar mens version and the person asking didn’t appear to believe the $50-100 quoted, ladies models are worth even less and $50-75 is about where its at.

I have aquired 620 movements for as little as three bucks on a 99cent start. I would put base metal cases closer to 35 to 60.

Sad in the way as 625 is a solid well made easy to work on no frills movement. Only two hands so not even a sweep combination. No provison for even a sub second dial. At 18mm it is a bit on the larger size for ladies and often used in the smaller gent's watches.

There are some nice case designs, especially with square and rectangle cased dress watches, now considered unisex.

They can be a nice starter watch. Good for practice as well.

The poor relation no one likes, but still has the family look.

$50 - 75 US.

Recently sold a 2011 Diesel Glow with a partial band for $45 dollars. With the stratospheric prices of the top of barrel watches this Omega has bids in twice your range on eBay now. Certainly correct a lesser value Omega but will do better than your estimate just do to

Just sold a pretty broken Fossil Big Tic for $26. I guess the low end is where I belong