Forums Latest Auctions Members
  1. talv

talv May 23, 2020 6:45am

Hello everyone.

I've recently bought my first omega, and it is this Constellation 1333 ST 398.0857. The problem is, I bought it without the strap as I didn't mind if I had a non genuine omega/original strap. Ive been looking all over the internet and have found a picture or two of this watch with a leather strap, having been notched where needed. I've also seen these bars you can get with screws on the end.

I just took it down to my local watch shop and they said there was nothing they could do about it and I need to send it in to Omega to get an original,(I don't think that is possible?).

Does anyone know how I could get a strap on this? I don't mind what sort of strap I have on this, but I also don't have a huge budget.

Open to all suggestions, and thank you for reading.

-Talv

IMG_3507.jpg

2. efauser

efauser I ♥ karma!!! May 23, 2020 7:13am

You'll probably need to have one made for it. If one is available, I'm sure there's someone here that can help.
    It's the little things like this is why we recommend doing research before buying.

3. talv

talv May 23, 2020 8:20am

Yeh I do realise now I should've searched it before, I didn't think cases came like this. What sort of place would I need to get a watch strap made? I can't imagine your bog standard repair shop would do something like that as the one I went to turned me away. Could they maybe modify a normal one?

Thank you for replying and the help.