Some assistance with bracelet for 166.024 and forstner question

I have always worn my seamaster big triangle on a tropic but thought a bracelet would be nice change of pace. Bought the forstner pre 2018 flat link and as you can tell from the pics the end links are woefully short to the case. Fostner could not confirm that the end links should fit this particular year but there were other issues and ultimately Forstner was exceedingly helpful and made me whole. I really do like the flat link look and have considered the 1039? but it is rather expensive and hard to find.

Has anyone else used a Forstner bracelet for this model/case and did the endlinks fit?

Are there other bracelet options I might consider beyond Forstner, Uncle Seiko and the 1039? I do like the more modern bracelets since they feel a bit more robust and are generally better for adjustment. I really love the original elements of this watch but I am not as tied to keeping the bracelet period correct. Thanks all.

It might need some adjustment to fit better.

Like 1
I recently tried to fit a pair of speedmaster 633 endlinks to a 1993 Seamaster Pro and they're close but too long for the shorter lugs on the Seamaster. Have you tried speedmaster bracelet on your Seamaster?

It might need some adjustment to fit better.
you mean by bending the endlinks further in? I don't think there is enough metal to ever fit.

I recently tried to fit a pair of speedmaster 633 endlinks to a 1993 Seamaster Pro and they're close but too long for the shorter lugs on the Seamaster. Have you tried speedmaster bracelet on your Seamaster?
Interesting idea but no speedy bracelets on hand.

Can’t really answer the question but I will say I do like my UncleSeiko 1035 more than I liked the forstner. US also has endlinks specific for Seamasters so maybe give that a shot? (Cheaper than forstner too)

Can’t really answer the question but I will say I do like my UncleSeiko 1035 more than I liked the forstner. US also has endlinks specific for Seamasters so maybe give that a shot? (Cheaper than forstner too)
Can I ask why you like it more? did you have a vintage seamaster?

No, I have them for Speedmaster's which is why I cant really answer that part of the question. (I should have been more clear initially)
But on the bracelet itself I like the US because it is lighter, has a smaller/thinner/lighter clasp, and just looks and feels a bit more like a janglely vintage-style bracelet. Also it is much easier to add/remove links. It doesnt have the stretch links but those have downsides too. And its under $100.

But just my opinion of the two, here are a few more
https://omegaforums.net/threads/ome...tnerbands-flatlink-a-pictorial-review.120591/

Like 1
633’s and 677’s can be a good fit for SM300’s but I don’t know if they pair with a Forstner or US.

633’s and 677’s can be a good fit for SM300’s but I don’t know if they pair with a Forstner or US.
My theory here is that if Speedmaster 633 end links pair well with a vintage Seamaster 300 then either Forstner or US speedmaster bracelets should also fit a vintage Seamaster 300.

I use the 20mm Uncle Seiko 1035 (made for the speedmaster pro) on one of my old SM300’s. They fit great. Almost all (if not all) the uncle seiko bracelets with hollow endlinks made for the speedmaster pro work great.

Alternatively, you can always get:

1171 with 633 endlinks (vintage or modern)
1175 with 48 endlinks (vintage)
1116 with 575 endlinks (vintage)

Like 2