Forums Latest Members

SOLD - Zenith El Primero Chronomaster Triple Calendar Moonphase – Black Dial Complete Collector Set

1. jinson Jun 21, 2019

For sale is the Zenith ChronoMaster Triple Date Moonphase with the famed El Primero 410Z movement - Ref. 01.0240.410/21. This is the incredible black dial – harder to find and very elegantly crafted.

First introduced in 1994, it has the upgraded 410Z movement introduced in 1998 wonderfully displayed through the exhibition caseback. The COSC-certified 31 jewel El Primero 410/Z movement beats at 36,000 bpm with a smooth running seconds and chronometer hands. You might know Zenith supplied the chrono movements to the 16520 model Rolex Daytona.

The Zenith Forum here has great information about this reference and here's a link to more information about the highly regarded Zenith El Primero.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/f2...r-1041394.html

Purchased from an authorized Zenith dealer in August 2012 (probably one of the last production run for this model), this watch has great wrist presence with easy to read striking black dial and very comfortable at 39 mm without crown. It’s in excellent to mint condition (conservatively rated at 95%) and just returned from a full movement service by Zenith. It’s on a new black Zenith leather strap with an adjustable deployant. It's a complete collector set – outer/inner boxes with white sleeve, hangtag, push pin with holder, instruction manual, and warranty card.

You’ll receive the service papers confirming full service June 2019 and Zenith warranty. I had the Italian day and month indicator switched to English (the Italian indicators are included with the watch).

Available for $3,900 including shipping CONUS. You'll find this to be competitively priced considering condition and completeness of the set.

Returns less shipping cost up to 48 hours notice of signed receipt, and only if the watch is not as represented or pictured. I'm a private collector with lots of positive reference here and on other watch forums.

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG 08.JPG 09.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG
  2. CaptainWinsor Jun 21, 2019

Hi. Just curious, was it serviced here or in Switzerland?

3. jinson Jun 21, 2019

It was serviced in the US, Zenith Springfield, MA facility.

4. jinson Jun 22, 2019

This beautiful El Primero is sold and going to a forum member. Thanks all for the interest and to Omega Forums, and of course the new owner!

5. CaptainWinsor Jun 22, 2019

Did you have any issues? I’ve heard they’re not so great there

6. jinson Jun 22, 2019

No issues. This is my second Chronomaster ... I sent a white guilloche Dial earlier in the year and it works great with the chrono hand setting squarely at 0. Service took about 5 weeks.

robinhook and CaptainWinsor like this.