Forums Latest Members
  1. Dre Nov 2, 2015

Up for sale is vintage British Military Timor circa 1940s

Dial & hands: Original black dial with military arrow, sub seconds, applied arabic numerals and original luminous hands
    Movement: 15 jewels manual wind, signed Timor cal. 6060
    Case: Military case with fixed bars, dust cover, military issue markings, signed Timor and original crown
    Case measures approx 36mm and it takes 18mm straps.

I'm selling the watch because it doesn't get enough wrist time. The watch is in working condition and it kept good time for the last couple of days I've been wearing it just to make sure everything is alright. The watch has never been serviced in my possession, but a new mainspring has been fitted to the watch since I was going to wear it quite often when I purchased it but the vintage chronographs always ended up on my wrist every morning somehow!

The watch is sold as is head only, no box or papers. The photos below with MoD issued NATO straps and a kangaroo leather straps is only to show what the watch looks like with different straps. I've never opened the watch myself so the movement and the inside caseback photos were taken by previous seller.

Priced at 650 USD + shipping, the watch will be listed elsewhere but I'd rather sell the watch to a fellow forum member. PayPal or bank wire only, with PayPal fee included on the price.

The watch is part of the Dirty Dozen watches, more information about them can be found here http://www.time514.com/BritishX.htm

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    lot495(4).jpg lot495(5).jpg lot495(6).jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

ELV web likes this.
  2. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Nov 2, 2015

I find the dial difficult to read...

3. Dre Nov 2, 2015

There was an error with the photos, updated!

4. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Nov 2, 2015

Nice!

5. Dre Nov 2, 2015

On hold