Forums Latest Members

SOLD! VINTAGE Jumbo Eterna-Matic Kontiki 20 w/original bracelet

1. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Aug 13, 2018

I am offering a superb Eterna-Matic Kontiki 20, on an uncommon, original flat-link bracelet. An almost identical watch (same reference) was sold on eBay a few months ago for ~$1000, albeit with a black dial. The photos have been removed, but there is a lot of useful information to be found through the link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eterna-K...5e6f6d0e0:g:EPgAAOSwPpZaJcFp&autorefresh=truePurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

The difference between the above watch and mine, other than the dial color, is that mine is in better condition throughout. I would also argue that the white dial is more attractive, as the uncommon red accent really pops.

This substantial watch measures 38mm, excluding the screw-down crown. It is in excellent condition throughout, and I have no doubt that most dealers would call it "mint". The only notable flaw that I can discern is a thin scratch on the outer rim of case back, which could easily be polished out if desired.

It works properly, though I would certainly recommend a service for regular wear.

$800 or Euro equivalent shipped with tracking from my home in Portugal. Add $50 for EMS express, including insurance.

I can accept either USD or EUR bank transfers, and Paypal is also possible.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Tony C.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Aug 28, 2018

SOLD!

Thanks to the forum, and the new owner!

Lovewatches2 and JohnSteed like this.
  3. JohnSteed Aug 28, 2018

Congrats @Tony C. A great watch (and deal) someone got.

Lovewatches2, tmw57 and Tony C. like this.