Forums Latest Members

SOLD: Vintage 1962-63 Universal Geneve Polerouter Date Ref:

1. Diabolik Jun 1, 2016

UNIVERSAL GENEVE POLEROUTER DATE REF 869111/02 SERIAL NUMBER 23573xx
    Early sixties classic watch In nice condition with age related marks and scratches. Case is stainless steel with classic UG fancy lug design. Case is still sharp and looks to be unpolished (in my eyes) but please check yourselves.

The crown is unsigned. The case back shows some wear and has some marks. Polerouter emblem is just visible. Serial number and reference numbers are clearly visible. Inside of case back is signed UG with the sixties emblem. The movement is clean and runs perfectly changing date a couple shortly before 24. The watch is automatic and keeps running day after day.

Dial 100% original and may not be as bright as a re-printed one but I would much rather an old original than a new fake. It has some loss of paint and lume but nothing major and i presume is expected on a watch that has been worn and of this age. It still looks looks splendid with a slight beige tan. Hands are original to dial and still shine.

Original lume is present. All in all a very attractive vintage Universal Geneve which will appreciate as the years go by and provide you with excellent timekeeping while you own it. Comes with a nice classy stitched leather strap which is almost new but has some minor marks from trying on. This my personal watch and I only sell to buy.

£375.00 o. v.n.o

IMG_5106.JPG IMG_5109.JPG IMG_5111.JPG IMG_5113.JPG IMG_5108.JPG IMG_5115.JPG IMG_5116.JPG

2. Jonatan Jun 1, 2016

Tempting!

watch3s likes this.
  3. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Jun 1, 2016

Agree

4. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Jun 1, 2016

PM sent

watch3s and Jonatan like this.