Forums Latest Members

SOLD SOLD Omega Speedmaster Pro 3570.50 (2013, cal 1861)

1. nlogax Mar 22, 2020

Hi all, I’m putting up for sale my Omega Speedmaster Pro 3570.50 from 2013 (cal 1861, Hesalite, solid back) with unworn bracelet, box, tags and cards.

I bought this in preowned but seemingly unworn (stickers on, no marks, no sizing, no wear) condition from an OF member here in 2014, and wore it sparingly before keeping in humidity controlled storage the last couple of years (usually opting instead to wear smaller Connies and Seamasters). This Speedy is in great condition, has always been cared for, and was most recently serviced (pusher spring replacement) in May 2017 by another trusted forum member here. With spring on the way and a grail in sight, I think it’s a good time to let this one go and find a new home.

Please see the following description and photos:

Dial
    + As new, undamaged, uniform matte black, all dial and subdial printing perfect, all Luminova plots perfect

Movement
    + Cal 1861
    + Winds and sets smoothly, runs well, timekeeping accurate (for clarity, I recall under +/- 10 sec /day, but I haven't actually timed it recently since haven't worn, if timekeeping is a concern let me know and I'll give it a test)
    + Chrono starts/stops/resets smoothly and correctly
    + The watch was sealed (little red wax dot on caseback) when I bought it, so I believe was not serviced before my ownership
    + I had the movement inspected and a pusher spring replaced in May 2017 by @stefan in London, UK

Hands
    + As new, undamaged: all main dial hands perfect inc Luminova, all subdial hands perfect

Case
    + 42mm width, 20mm lugs
    + Lightly worn, unpolished, very minor wear visible under 10x loupe, minor scratches to lugs on rear
    + Bezel as new, minor wabi
    + Crown winds smoothly and stem extends cleanly, pushers operate cleanly

Crystal
    + As new, Hesalite in great shape: clear with no fogging, no scratches

Bracelet
    + 1998 with 849 (solid) endlinks
    + Unworn, unsized, all links present, original 20mm end-pins present
    + I removed this upon purchase and stored safely, always wore the watch on NATO or leather

Accessories
    + Official leatherette red box (as new, undamaged, stored safely), with display tag
    + Official leather cards holder, pictogram card, international warranty card (begun Nov 2013, expired Nov 2015)
    + The watch is currently on a new, black 20mm Phoenix NATO

Price, Location, Shipping
    + The watch is with me in NYC, USA, I suggest collecting in-person and I’m happy to ship only to CONUS via Fedex 2day fully insured via Secursus
    + Payment via direct wire transfer
    + Asking 2950 USD all inclusive

References
    + I can supply references from several OF members as a buyer, seller, and also as a regular customer of watch services. Do please ask.

Thanks, Jon

IMG_5492.jpg IMG_5496.jpg IMG_5498.jpg IMG_5499.jpg IMG_5500.jpg IMG_5502.jpg IMG_5503.jpg IMG_5504.jpg IMG_5505.jpg IMG_5506.jpg IMG_5507.jpg IMG_5508.jpg

IMG_5493.jpg IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5491.jpg

Additional important notes regarding Covid19
    + At time of writing 2020-03-22, my household (wife and I) do not have, and have not had, any symptoms of Covid19 or any cause for concern: I run a very tight ship, am well prepped, and have taken precautions seriously since Jan 2020 (buying and wearing masks & gloves, working from home, and frequently using hand & air sanitisers)
    + I handled the watch today to give it a final check over, and will now store the box, cards etc in a sealed ziplock bag.
    + I will of course wipe down the outside of any packages that I send, or if we meet (open air only) to collect, then I will wear mask & gloves and expect you to do so too please.

< Huge thanks to OF for the platform >>

Edited Apr 4, 2020
    mnagant, jB1128, Claffeeba and 9 others like this.
  2. nlogax Mar 28, 2020

Weekend bump

3. nlogax Apr 4, 2020

Lots of nibbles but no bites, weekend bump and a price drop!

+ Asking 2950 USD all inclusive

Claffeeba and Seaborg like this.
  4. Seaborg Apr 5, 2020

Excellent price for such a nice Speedy ::love::.
    GLWS :thumbsup:

Claffeeba and nlogax like this.
  5. nlogax Apr 19, 2020

Loads of interest, lots of messages, I've accepted a firm offer, so OHPF

Candle00 likes this.
  6. nlogax Apr 29, 2020

Sold! As always, much thanks to OF for the space and the great community.

dan7800, The Father and Claffeeba like this.