Forums Latest Members

FS SOLD -Omega Seamaster Diver F300 Hz Chronometer.

1. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Feb 4, 2023

This chunky boy has not been getting much wrist time and I would like to offer it for sale.
    It is an Omega Seamaster Diver F300 Chronometer Ref 198.0005. It houses the cal 1250 tuning fork movement. This is a big watch with the case measuring 41.5mm (excluding the crown), 46mm lug to lug & 12mm thickness. It has a screw in crown that works smoothly. The watch is from the early 1970 and show wear such as nicks and scuffs, as can be seen in the pictures. Having said that, the original bracelet is still pretty tight and the dial is in perfect condition. As far as I can tell everything is original on this watch. It is working flawlessly and recently had a fresh battery installed. I don't have the box or papers.

IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0366.jpeg IMG_0364.jpeg IMG_0365.jpeg

The asking price for this watch is 800$ Payment by Zelle or wire are preferred.
    I will ship at cost + insurance. In the US I will ship by USPS priority mail and for international shipping I will typically use USPS, Fedex or UPS. Please let me know your location and we can figure out the cost. Over the years I have sold and bought on OF and have feed on the forum I can point you to. I will accept a return if the watch is not as described and shipped back 3 days from receipt. Please feel free to ask questions, etc. Thanks!

bonzodog likes this.
  2. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Feb 4, 2023