Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 2846 18k solid YG

1. Fost Jun 11, 2015

Hi

I finaly decided to put this one for sale here as i really think that this one need to find a good new home. This is an Omega Seamaster 2846-2848 SC in solid yellow Gold with a solid 18k Gold dial.

The cal 501 work perfectly and has been rescently serviced (but no receip). The Watch has previously been polished so no scratch or ding are visible on the solid Gold case. The Crown appears to be original to the watch. Hands and index are solid Gold / black onyx.

Diameter is 34 mm excluding crown. This dial is also a solid 18k Gold dial with a lot of very small scratches which can be seen only at certain angle as shown on some pics. It gives to the Watch a very Nice effect like snake skin with a pink color under sunlight. I think it is a fair and Nice exemple but i prefer to let you judged.

The Watch comes with a vintage Omega box and a vintage Omega Gold plated buckle (Big logo)

The Watch is located in France and i offer it at 890 euros + shipment at cost which i think is a fair price for a full Gold Omega seamster.

Contact here or at mvincentfr AT Yahoo. Fr
    More pics on demand ! Thanks

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. TNTwatch Jun 11, 2015

Just fyi, they are not scratches but crazings on the lacquer layer of the dial, signs that the dial is original but has degraded over time.

GLWTS.

3. Fost Jun 11, 2015

Thanks for the information, i didn't find the Words to explain this phenomenom !

4. Fost Jun 11, 2015

the watch is sold. Thanks