Forums Latest Members

FS SOLD Omega Ploprof 600 166.077 with archive extract

1. Dash1 Jun 30, 2015

I am about to buy a share of an aircraft so with a very heavy heart I must move my lovely Ploprof on.

A really good example, the case is unpolished, free from dings or damage and retains all of the original factory finish. The D2 dial with light blue text is totally original, with a nice patina and only a couple of minor marks if you look very closely. (These rare dials were originally produced with the light blue text from new, it was previously thought that it may have been due to the ageing of the dial.)
    The bezel insert has nicely aged lume and has no cracks, splits or chips, it is missing a little lume in places.
    The red button is original and in good condition.
    Original hands with nicely aged lume.
    Fully serviced and rebuilt only two months ago by forum recommended watchmaker Stefan. Fitted with all new seals, new crown kit, new sapphire crystal, new mainspring, new spring bars and a new and unused Isofrane divers strap. All parts (except for the strap) are genuine Omega.
    It is keeping excellent time and all functions work well.
    The photo of the empty case was of course taken prior to service.

Very unusually it comes with a full extract of the archives showing that the movement is correct for the case and was produced in January 1978 and sent to Ecuador in South America. Very few Ploprofs come with an extract as the movement is difficult to access and many have had the movements changed out over the years. Also comes with a period correct Omega guarantee booklet, although this is not original to the watch.

The service and new parts cost me around £700 gbp. I am asking a very reasonable £3,500 gbp net to me and I will include worldwide shipping in the price. You won't be disappointed.
    Cheers.
    002.JPG 012.JPG 006.JPG 010.JPG 007.JPG 009.JPG 003.JPG

2. Dash1 Jul 3, 2015

SOLD - Thank you OF