Forums Latest Members

SOLD -- Minty Zenith El Primero Blue face Stunning Chrono Display back

1. speedy57 Feb 16, 2019

FS: Minty Zenith El Primero 40mm Chrono with Blue face and beautiful clear display back. The watch is in minty condition, and if not for missing original box and papers could basically pass for new. It really is stunning with its blue face that in different lights sometimes looks black. Handsome original Zenith butterfly clasp and blue leather croc strap. Comes in non-original box, as the original box and papers are lost. The watch is all original and I do not believe it has ever been opened. However, it keeps excellent time and everything functions as it should with the pushers feeling crisp and the winding exceptionally smooth. It works perfect so I never wanted to open it. I'm not sure of the year, but I have been told these were made from 2000-2003 time frame. I think these are called "class" models. The case is 40mm stainless steel and I THINK it is plated in white gold due to the ref number of 03-510-400, and the exceptionally beautiful polished finish. Beautiful watch that functions flawlessly very reasonably priced at $2500. I'm in Houston, Texas if you wish to see it in person. Making room for an expensive incoming watch, can't keep them all... Serious buyers should send their phone number for a call back to discuss, I"m not much for back and forth emails. Thanks!

Frederic_gva and stigmata like this.
  2. speedy57 Feb 16, 2019

3. speedy57 Feb 21, 2019

Bump.

4. speedy57 Feb 26, 2019

Bump to $2350.

5. speedy57 Mar 7, 2019

Still available, adjusted to $2150 for this near mint example of an El Primero movement Chrono.

6. speedy57 Mar 13, 2019

Thank you OF, this beauty found a new home. SOLD.