Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1961 Omega Seamaster Ref. 14704

1. gbesq Nov 1, 2020

Good day all. Up for sale is my 1961 OMEGA Seamaster reference 14704 with a caliber 552 under the hood. The watch is all original with the exception of an aftermarket strap, buckle and possibly the crystal (no Omega logo that I can discern).. Stainless steel case and lugs show some scratches but retain all facets and chamfers. Original factory dial with applied Omega logo and characteristic “coat hanger S” Seamaster script has not been refinished and has developed a very light even patina. There is a small scratch on the dial to the lower right of the 12 o'clock marker and a small mark on the crystal between the 6 o'clock and 7 o'clock markers. Both are barely visible to the eye. Stainless steel hands and dial markers are in excellent condition and show no deterioration. Original signed Omega crown. Seamaster hippocampus medallion on the screw down case back is in excellent condition, well defined, and with little wear. Watch sets and runs well averaging + 45 seconds per day. Service history is unknown and therefore a service is recommended. Photos are part of the description so please review carefully and message me with any questions. I can also provide a short YouTube video link upon request for those who are interested. Asking price is $775 USD and reasonable offers will be considered. Wire transfer preferred. I will ship for free in the U.S. and at cost for international buyers. Although I've been an OF member for three years, I've only sold a few watches on eBay (all with positive feedback) and have no OF seller reviews. As such, I'm offering a 14 day no questions asked return policy for a full refund provided that the watch is returned to me in the same condition as received and the buyer pays return shipping plus insurance. Thanks to OF for the space.

Seamaster -2.jpg Seamaster -7.jpg 14704A.jpg 14704B.jpg 14704C.jpg 14704D.jpg Seamaster - 4.jpg Seamaster - 5.jpg Seamaster - 6.jpg Seamaster -3.jpg Omega 14704-9.jpg Omega 14704-10.jpg Omega 14704-11.jpg