Forums Latest Members
  1. Cacam Feb 9, 2018

Hi
    I know the number how many snoopy silver award that was produced. But what LE Numbers are there at this forum?

Btw how important do you think that having the tag is with a watch when buying a used one?

Edited Feb 9, 2018
  2. repoman Feb 9, 2018

I'm not going to comment on the inventory of LE numbers here on OF, but I think the second question is a good one. Lets take for granted a "complete kit" is best, but my personal buying philosophy prioritizes the B&P items as follows (from most important to least):

1. Internal Box (usually unique when dealing with LE watches, I think very important).
    2. Cards (Warranty, Pictogram, etc.)
    3. Receipt (of all the papers, I like the original purchase receipt showing date, price, location purchased)
    4. Booklets, owners manual
    5. Hang Tag
    6. External box

If the watch came with special items; patches, pin, pen, etc... I think those are all important, near top of list along with internal box.

So, to answer your question directly, I don't care that much about the hang tag. All of this is just my opinion, others will likely disagree.

Edited Feb 9, 2018
  3. mmalek1 Feb 11, 2018

Some like everything and everything with their watch purchase, even peeled off bracelet stickers. I think it has gotten a little out of hand with some things. As far as the hang tag, a lot of dealers and even OBs take the hang tag and end up discarding it unless a customer asks for it. Cards and boxes are nice to have, but if it's a piece your going wear, I would just focus more on function and condition of the watch itself and then go from there. If it is a rarer and more sought out piece, complete sets do fetch more. It everything else looks good, I wouldn't avoid a great watch to wear and enjoy over an often discarded plastic tag.

larryganz likes this.