SMP Blue Vs. White Vs Bond

Hello,

Looking for opinions here.

I currently have a 3 piece combo meal deal
1. Blackblackblack - Rolex GMT LN
2. RootBeer - Rolex GMT CHNR TT
3. Cermit - Rolex Sub LV

I’m looking to add a Seamaster professional as my 4th watch. I like the idea of getting on bracelet but adding the rubber strap for versatility. This will be my first OMEGA.

I’m between the white dial with black bezel, and the classic blue. For those of you who have owned either or both - could you please comment and let me know what made you decide on one vs the other? I saw them both at the. AD and I felt the white looked better under the AD lights, but I live in Florida and this is going to be my beach/pool/summer watch and I’ll be enjoying this outdoors most often.

Lastly - I have considered the No Time to Die Bond Seamaster as well. Is it “worth” the up charge? Unfortunately the AD near me doesnt have one for me to look at. I would likely be buying it 2nd hand from a trusted grey dealer on the forums - so we are likely looking at around 4K for the seamaster vs 8k for the Bond seamaster.

Thanks for your opinions.

Have owned the blue smp and had the bracelet, rubber, and stainless milanese strap

A very versatile setup but I have tried on the NTTD on the titanium milanese and it is so special. If it’s coming on bracelet for 8K I would go for it.

I can’t personally speak about the NTTD, but I feel like a SMP 300M on a rubber strap will give you the greatest versatility given your collection. I strongly recommend checking out the white dial SMP 300M with a black rubber strap. If you didn’t already have so many great sports Rolexes to choose from, I’d have suggested the blue SMP 300M on the bracelet. To me, blue is the “classic” color for the 300M, but I think the white dial looks much sharper with a rubber strap.

You really can’t go wrong with any decision you’re considering. Hope to see a pic of your new addition and the rest of your collection once you decide!

That blue dial SMP would go preety "black" in any low light. And you already have three black face sports watches. I would seriously consider the white one, you can play with straps in the summer, and look pretty good on that bracelet as well.