SMP 300M Rubber on Seamaster 300?

I think Alexander from WatchAdvisor did exactly that in his latest video (from memory).

Like 1
It looks he just held the strap up to the lugs, but it did look really good! I wonder if there'd be a gap or if the holes would line up. I tried on a 300 yesterday and it just fit so perfectly now that they've slimmed the case down. But I'd be bummed getting it and not being able to get some extra straps for it, specifically fitted rubber!!!

Like 1
What watch is that strap from? I'd really like to know if it fits as well.

Edit: just saw that it was from one of the chronograph models. Most likely it's going to be ridiculously hard to fit, but I know @Scooterino36 has done this so his opinion is worth having. Tagged.

The 21 mm black rubber strap from the black ceramic seamaster pro (210.92.44.20.01.001) does fit the SM300. These pictures beliw are from reddit.

The planet ocean 21mm rubber straps cause issues with the bezel and are hard to install, and the 21mm rubber straps from the seamaster chronographs have to be modified and typically installed with curved spring bars and are very difficult to get on and off from what I understand.
QjzQU3z.jpeg SES4vyN.jpeg

Like 1
Wow that does look sharp though!!!
Agreed! I recently ordered one and can't wait to try it out when I get it. I'll share some pictures.

I don't know if you've looked at RubberB, but they have a strap for the Heritage as well, but it's a brighter blue than the darker color you shared.

Like 1
Agreed! I recently ordered one and can't wait to try it out when I get it. I'll share some pictures.

I don't know if you've looked at RubberB, but they have a strap for the Heritage as well, but it's a brighter blue than the darker color you shared.
It doesn't just fit, it fits perfectly. Slides right between the lugs and the spring bars line up right where they should. The top of the rubber lines up just right with the top of the lug, and the raised ridges sit essentially flush with where the top and bottom of the case connect, well below the bezel and pose no interference with bezel function.

Also, it's infernally comfortable. And it looks exactly like a rubber strap on the first gen heritage should look, imo. Other than the bracelet, no other strap has made me feel quite like this in terms of comfort/looks (but give Mr some time and I might change my mind!).

I don't know if the change in height to the second generation heritage is in the case itself or the bezel? I know that the aluminum bezel allowed them to go smaller; but it looks like even a full 1mm of case height loss would still allow this strap to go on to a second gen without interfering with the bezel. Someone with a second gen.... would have to try it.
Edited:

Like 1
It doesn't just fit, it fits perfectly. Slides right between the lugs and the spring bars line up right where they should. The top of the rubber lines up just right with the top of the lug, and the raised ridges sit essentially flush with where the top and bottom of the case connect, well below the bezel and pose no interference with bezel function.

Also, it's infernally comfortable. And it looks exactly like a rubber strap on the first gen heritage should look, imo. Other than the bracelet, no other strap has made me feel quite like this in terms of comfort/looks (but give Mr some time and I might change my mind!).

I don't know if the change in height to the second generation heritage is in the case itself or the bezel? I know that the aluminum bezel allowed them to go smaller; but it looks like even a full 1mmof case height loss would still allow this trap to go on to a second gen without interfering with the bezel. Someone with a second gen.... would have to try it.

a few more pictures please this looks amazing and I may have to do it myself!

Omega bracelet p/n CVZ010979 from ref 210.92.44.20.01.001. The seamaster-specific 18mm buckles fit (since the strap is 21 at lugs and 18 at buckle end); I don't know the p/n to the black ceramic one but the steel should be STZ010129. If you order through an OB they'll be able to get the right parts.

Edit: like you @MasterDecastr I like the pcls on this watch, but love having a sporty looking rubber strap that I like as an option!
Edited:

I got confirmation from someone on watchuseek that this strap fits Gen 2. Here are some of their photos on bronze-gold.

That doesn't address the original thread issue of a blue strap for this watch, though!download (10).jpeg download (9).jpeg

Like 1