Forums Latest Members
  1. andyb1402 May 4, 2021

I have a SMP 300 on a regular size rubber strap but with my wrist size @ 6.7 inches I just can't find the sweet spot. If I have the strap on the last hole it's a little too tight and the 2nd to last is a little too loose.

I'm wondering if the small size rubber strap would solve the problem and would be interested to hear if anyone else has done the same? Be good to hear any views before I fork out over £200!

Many thanks

2. ThierryB May 5, 2021

I had ordered the small one from the Boutique since I thought the regular (medium) size seemed a bit long, but after trying it, I asked to exchange for the regular size. The small was barely long enough for me to close it on my 6.5" wrist. So I would guess for a 6.7" wrist, it would really be too short.

There is a big difference in length between the small and the medium (too big I think).

So I ended up with the medium one, and I use it on the second last hole.

Maybe try the new one with the deployant clasp, it might fit better.

3. taz101 May 5, 2021

I'm the same hole 3 is a bit tight hole 4 is too loose. Had no idea there are different size straps

4. andyb1402 May 5, 2021

I didn't realise there was a strap with deployant clasp that would fit the watch? Just to be sure it is the SMP 300 Diver I have.

Thanks

5. Butik May 5, 2021

SMP rubber with deployant has been available just recently. THere are two topics on the forum about it, but here my picture from boutique visit couple of days ago.

IMG_2838.jpg IMG_2839.jpg
    keisuke_z likes this.
  6. andyb1402 May 6, 2021

Thank you

7. PRW May 6, 2021

Actually spoke to a customer service person at Omega today, the number that's on their official site and she knew nothing about this? Frustrating as I would like to purchase.