Small GTG in Copenhagen Thursday 24th of September

Posts
9,588
Likes
27,704
Hi all.

If anyone is interested, I'll be hosting a small GTG in Copenhagen next week - if you are in the neighborhood you are very welcome.

PM for more info 馃榾

-Troels.
 
Posts
2,454
Likes
9,972
Hi all.

If anyone is interested, I'll be hosting a small GTG in Copenhagen next week - if you are in the neighborhood you are very welcome.

PM for more info 馃榾

-Troels.
Are you accepting Yanks over there yet?馃榿
 
Posts
8,246
Likes
29,136
In more normal times, I'd be very tempted to hop on a plane...
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,262
Yeah, me too! I'd love to me you.
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
Wow, a semblance of normalcy in this day and age. Happy for anyone who gets to attend this! Have fun, guys!
 
Posts
1,428
Likes
2,957
I'm so envious... my passport these days can only be used as a table leveler.

Have fun... would love to visit Copenhagen. Almost did two years ago, but only made it as far as Hamburg.
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
Wow, a semblance of normalcy in this day and age. Happy for anyone who gets to attend this! Have fun, guys!

Who say鈥檚 it will be normal? 馃榿馃榿
 
Posts
2,608
Likes
7,264
Have fun!!
So sad US residents are not welcome anywhere nowadays.....
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
That reminds me that @ConElPueblo must form some sort of corona guidelines for the gtg. Perhaps the best would be to not bring any watches and just look at photos 馃榿
 
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,157
That reminds me that @ConElPueblo must form some sort of corona guidelines for the gtg. Perhaps the best would be to not bring any watches and just look at photos 馃榿

Nah, just steam clean them between each person handling every watch and you'll be fine.



Thanks, but that's not my coat, I came in a hazmat suit 馃槜