Forums Latest Members
  1. mblair Apr 1, 2018

2. seamasterzzz Apr 1, 2018

Here are some quick observations, many of which may be mistaken:

1. Reference number on case back is not clear in the photo and to me appears to have been modified somehow.
    2. I can't see the caliber number on the movement, which should be a 565. I'm not an expert enough to tell without seeing.
    3. The side of the case does not appear to have the indicative notch at the 3 and 9 position. See the link below.
    4. Dial seems clearly redialed to me.
    5. No lume dot on the bezel.
    6. Dial and hands appear re-lumed.
    7. Crystal is a mess.
    8. Description says case diameter is 41mm when it should be 37mm. Could be a mistake.

https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-...ers-what-to-look-for-and-what-to-avoid.38032/

ConElPueblo likes this.
  3. mblair Apr 2, 2018

Thanks for the info and the link. Very helpful for furture shopping. The more I looked I did think the Omega and Automatic font looked a bit off. Also, the seller has no feedback, which seems to be a red flag as well.

4. roryoc11 Apr 2, 2018

5. redpcar Apr 2, 2018

The seller has zero sales in the last 12 months and ALL of the previous sales showing in the system are women's clothing. :cautious:
    Looks more like the seller account was hijacked. I wouldn't touch this one.

OMGRLX likes this.
  6. Davidt Apr 2, 2018

The pictures are terrible but I actually think the watch is fine and genuine. It's the seller/feedback that's the issue.

bigsom likes this.