Forums Latest Members
  1. RegF Nov 1, 2016

Up For Sale is my Sinn UX EZM 2 B GSG 9

It is a remarkable watch.

The single most accurate watch I own, with the COSC certificate rating it at between 0.00 and 0.02 seconds per day in all of its tests.

The case is rated to 12,000m, while the complete watch and movement is rated to 5,000m and yet is pretty slim for this level of robustness. Mine’s never been deeper than the swimming pool, so I’ll take their word for it.

This is thanks to its German U-Boat steel alloy case and buckle. Its dense and heavy, but he buckle and clasp balance it very nicely on the wrist.

It is also extremely rugged thanks to Sinn’s unique Tegimented hardening process that is claimed to reduce the risk of scratching even further than other techniques. This is because the hardening is not just a surface layer, but penetrates into the metal. Over the top of this is a deeply black layer of Diamond-Like Carbon - DLC - that is also extremely hard and made more durable because the metal beneath it has been hardened.

It must work since its almost entirely blemish free, with only a very faint swirly on a tiny portion of the buckle.

This is the GSG9 version designed for the German commando force with the crown on the left at 10 o’clock so it doesn’t dig into your wrist when firing your Heckler & Koch machine pistol. Or so I’m told, as I’m not a commando.

It comes with the original silicone rubber strap to fit a 7 ½ inch - 19cm wrist or slimmer on black tegimented DLC coated deployante clasp with wet suit extension.

The oil-filled movement is bubble-free and not only resists pressure to a phenomenal degree, but also makes the watch extremely legible at extreme angles in air or under water.

Included are the complete watch, spare spring bar, the etched Sinn strap tool, manual, COSC certificate and dealer warranty in its original box.

Purchased new from a dealer in July 2013, so its still got 3 to 4 years in its battery life, possibly more if you are lucky.

I’m asking for $1650USD delivered to Australia or the USA, slightly more for the rest of the world.

Payment via wire transfer is preferred, but Paypal will be considered for verified buyers.

Many references available upon request.

Specifications:

Diver's watch with quartz movement and oil filled case
    • Case diameter (mm): 44.0
    • Case thickness (mm): 13.3
    • Case lug width (mm): 22
    • Weight - head only (grams): 105
    • Case back: Solid
    • Case finish: Matte Black DLC
    • Case metal: Tegimented Submarine steel with DLC coating
    • Dial colour: Black
    • Front crystal: Sapphire
    • Unidirectional Dive bezel with tegimented DLC coated finish and push-to-twist movement
    • Movement: Quartz oil filled
    • Water Resistant to 5,000m

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gr8sw likes this.
  2. RegF Nov 3, 2016

On Hold Pending Finance

3. RegF Nov 4, 2016

Sold!

4. styggpyggeno1 ΩF Enforcer ....and thread killer Nov 4, 2016

Wonderful watch. I miss mine a lot. I gave it to my brother while under the influence... The things you do when drinking.

I get to see it though. It is both nice and at the same time it hurts. ;)

Sooner or later I will get one again.

5. RegF Nov 4, 2016

I only tok it to the post office a couple of hours ago and I'm already sitting here going "What the hell was I thinking?"

I'm not sure I could bear to have it flaunted in front of me on a regular basis.

At least its gone to a good home I trust.

Mine's safely half a world away.