For sale is my

Sinn 144 St Sa

- 41mm in diameter (without crown)
    - Calibre ETA 7750
    - 20mm lug width
    - Saphire Crystal and caseback
    - German weekday
    - Steel Bracelet

The watch comes in a full set, complete with box, papers, manuals, and the full size bracelet. I bought the watch last year from a Sinn AD, but have worn this rarely - other watch projects are in the pipeline, so this one drew the short straw.

Description

This is one of the most iconic Sinn watches, the 144 Chronograph. Based on a design my Porsche, first introduced in a black PVD Racing Chrono in 1972 by Orfina, the design was available in the 70's from several German and Swiss brands. While most versions were short-lived, Sinn kept it in its lineup until today, making it one of a handful of immediately recognizable Sinn watches.

This watch is notoriously hard to photograph. The color of the hands changes from red under lightbulbs to bright neon red in daylight - a color that is, like all neon colors, impossible to capture on pictures. So please keep this in mind when viewing the photos.

I have worn this watch only a couple of times, I can honestly call this "like new". There are no scratches or dings, and even regular traces of wearing are very hard to find - please judge for yourself from the images below.

I have bought the watch myself from a Sinn AD inn November 2019. Please be aware that this is the standard base version - so it comes on a steel bracelet, has no AR capsule, has a display caseback, and a German weekday wheel.

sinn144 - 6.jpeg

sinn144 - 2.jpeg

sinn144 - 3.jpeg

sinn144 - 4.jpeg

sinn144 - 5.jpeg

sinn144 - 1.jpeg

sinn144 - 8.jpeg

sinn144 - 7.jpeg

Price & Shipping

I am asking EUR 1750,- / USD 1910,- / CHF 1865,- / GBP 1480,- or your best offer for this watch.

This is net to my Transferwise account, shipping will be on top, shipping carrier and insurance as per the buyers preference and at the buyer's risk.

The watch is located in the EU. I am happy to meet you face to face if you are in central Germany (or Berlin). Shipping is fine worldwide.

I am a private watch collector selling this watch from my collection. I do not offer any warranty or returns, unless grossly misrepresented.

Looking forward to your offers!

Nathan1967 and Risto like this.
  2. sxl2004 Feb 10, 2020

The classic!
    GLWS

timestamp likes this.
  3. timestamp Feb 14, 2020

Sold outside the forum, thanks for the space!

Edited Feb 16, 2020