Forums Latest Members

SOLD Sinn 103 Ti UTC IFR on bracelet

1. Kazyole Feb 21, 2017

Hey guys,

Selling my Sinn 103 Ti UTC IFR. Comes with full kit from Sinn including the titanium bracelet. MSRP is $3780.

Asking $3000 net to me, shipped CONUS.

Bracelet was sized and worn for one day before I removed it and put it back in its box. Refer to the photos for condition. I stripped one of the small screws in the bracelet sizing it for myself, but as long as you don't have the maximum sized wrist, you should be fine. Otherwise I’m sure watchbuys would provide a new screw, as the watch is still under warranty. The watch head itself is in flawless condition. Not a scratch or mark on it. Runs perfectly. Warranty card is dated December 2016.

This is one of Sinn's new line of DIN8330 certified pilots watches. For those unfamiliar, DIN8330 is the new german standard for what it means to be a pilots watch and this is one of Sinn's first watches to meet its requirements (which they helped to develop). There are strict guidelines for what kinds of tests the watches have to be able to survive. Anything from temperature fluctuations (-45°c – 80°c), thousands of cycles of pressure changes, g-load and impact tests, being left to sit in caustic chemicals like oil or jet fuel, antimagnetic resistance, 200m water resist, inert gas filled, has Sinn’s copper sulphate capsule for moisture control, etc.

The upshot of all that is that if a watch passes those tests, there's basically nothing you can do to hurt the thing. It’s the perfect beater. Another neat feature: that subtle greyed out 12 hour UTC hand can perfectly slip behind the hour hand when not in use. So you have the option of not seeing it when you don't want it.

Selling because I recently bought a vintage rolex gmt master, and it's been stealing this one's wrist time.

Payment accepted by paypal or bank transfer. Face to face available in NYC.

Here is the watch buys page on the watch

Here is a review of the watch from wornandwound

Thanks for looking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Feb 25, 2017
    Longbow, dougiedude, hrobi and 4 others like this.
  2. Kazyole Feb 22, 2017

Bump

Will also consider trade offers

3. Kazyole Feb 23, 2017

Bump

4. Kazyole Feb 25, 2017

5. Kazyole Feb 27, 2017

Bump

Some interesting offers, but still available.

6. Kazyole Mar 2, 2017

Bump

7. Kazyole Mar 3, 2017

Bump

8. Kazyole Mar 5, 2017

Bump

9. Kazyole Mar 5, 2017

SOLD. Thanks OF and buyer