Sinn 103 Steel Bezel (103.8619) RGM Serviced MINT $1850

Up for sale is my Sinn 103. This is one of the rare ones with a fixed steel bezel. Just came back from RGM (official Sinn service).

I opted for the premium service with every recommended part (cost $996). Under RGM warranty and I will include paperwork from RGM. Basically mint condition. Will come in a nice box bit I do not have original box or papers. Currently on a Mimosa strap but I will of course include the original strap as well. This is simply a beautiful piece and you will not find another one in this shape.

Some specs below:

Sinn 103.B.AUTO.POLY.TY
Ref: 103.8619
Movt: Swiss Valjoux 7750
Case: Stainless steel
Glass: Acrylic crystal

Only selling because I would like to make room and hope someone else can enjoinit instead of it being a safe queen.

Price: $1,999 $1900 $1850 which includes insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. I can take Venmo, Zelle and bank wires. Paypal as well for established members. I have a lot of references on WUS (under same name) but this is my first for-sale post here on OF even though I have been around here a while now. I do value my reputation a lot so I can also send my cell phone and other details if you would like to talk. Always glad to chat with fellow watch fans.

Not trades at this time please, and I'm only looking to sell in the CONUS.

Thank you for looking!
Edited:

Bump with a price drop!
Now $1850
Edited: