Show us your Speedmaster Moon

Posts
214
Likes
620
New white Speedy. I went to the Omega Boutique after saving for it. The experience was less than pleasant. I never asked for a discount or all of other crap they use to get you to buy. Just asked to see the watch in the display case. I felt like I was at the Rolex Boutique.
I drove across town to an AD. They were more than pleasant, immediately asked if I wanted to try a watch on, and offered a discount before they even handed it to me. I walked out with a brand new White Speedmaster.

Same thing here…not a good experience at the OB….went to an AD and customer service is top notch…they offered a discount to seal the deal 😎👍
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
Same thing here…not a good experience at the OB….went to an AD and customer service is top notch…they offered a discount to seal the deal 😎👍
My OB experience was quite the opposite. The local AD, which is not anymore, hardly had anything in stock. The OB 3 hours down the road was great all 4 times I was there. No discounts, but I got the white one and FOIS within days of release, and she got me a Snoopy also.
 
Posts
63
Likes
271
My OB experience was quite the opposite. The local AD, which is not anymore, hardly had anything in stock. The OB 3 hours down the road was great all 4 times I was there. No discounts, but I got the white one and FOIS within days of release, and she got me a Snoopy also.
I suppose it depends on the local OB management. Honestly, I really wanted to buy from the OB because I wanted the experience. Didn’t work out.
I understand what you mean with your AD. A local shop near me always has an empty Longines display. They never seem to have any of the latest releases. As with any retail, online dealers are probably making it tough for the brick & mortar shops.
 
Posts
214
Likes
620
got an all brushed bracelet for my 3861 sapphire sandwich....😎👍

 
Posts
1
Likes
13
I bought my Moonwatch with the bracelet but soon after I found I wanted it on a leather strap and found the Omega deployant clasp and absolutely love it. What do you think?
 
Posts
6,430
Likes
31,578
I bought my Moonwatch with the bracelet but soon after I found I wanted it on a leather strap and found the Omega deployant clasp and absolutely love it. What do you think?
You can't go wrong with whatever strap on a Speedy.
 
Posts
223
Likes
1,794
The Ed White 321. Great taste.
It's actually just a regular professional with tritium lume from the 90s but with a decimal bezel