Show us your Seamaster

Enjoying my NTTD today, even more so with the newly adorned watch roll courtesy of one Mr D Craig, and massive kudos to my better half for securing his signature this weekend at an event. Apparently he was charming and obvs instantly recognised the NTTD watch roll.

IMG_2503.jpeg

IMG_2504.jpeg

Enjoying my NTTD today, even more so with the newly adorned watch roll courtesy of one Mr D Craig, and massive kudos to my better half for securing his signature this weekend at an event. Apparently he was charming and obvs instantly recognised the NTTD watch roll.

IMG_2503.jpeg

IMG_2504.jpeg

Super cool!

My only Seamaster at the moment is a 2535.80.
A product of my being Irish and of a certain age means that Brosnan is "my" Bond I suppose.
So a bond era Seamaster and with the added bonus of my favourite complication, the GMT means that this was the one for me.
I picked this up in late 2021 as an Xmas present to myself.

In the time I've owned it, I had the case and bracelet refurbished by AJWSL.
The bracelet prior to refurb had been run over a mop polisher and had lost its polish/brush contrast and looked quite flat.
I decided that getting the bracelet done was the perfect excuse to get the watch head done too.

1000001966.jpg 1000001965.jpg 1000001964.jpg 1000001963.jpg

Hello everyone, new to the forum. Thought id start out by posting my first Omega watch I picked up which was my Seamaster James Bond 60th Anniversary.

IMG_6473.jpg

IMG_6468.jpg

IMG_6462.jpg

My only Seamaster at the moment is a 2535.80.
A product of my being Irish and of a certain age means that Brosnan is "my" Bond I suppose.
So a bond era Seamaster and with the added bonus of my favourite complication, the GMT means that this was the one for me.
I picked this up in late 2021 as an Xmas present to myself.

In the time I've owned it, I had the case and bracelet refurbished by AJWSL.
The bracelet prior to refurb had been run over a mop polisher and had lost its polish/brush contrast and looked quite flat.
I decided that getting the bracelet done was the perfect excuse to get the watch head done too.

1000001966.jpg 1000001965.jpg 1000001964.jpg 1000001963.jpg
That looks really good! I need to do that with my Seamaster too. I have the same problem with my bracelet as you had with yours, there is almost no difference between the polished part and the brushed part. I have been hesitante too get it done because I have seen some bad jobs on here, but it looks like AJWS knows what he is doing. Did you change the pins and collars in the bracelet too?

That looks really good! I need to do that with my Seamaster too. I have the same problem with my bracelet as you had with yours, there is almost no difference between the polished part and the brushed part. I have been hesitante too get it done because I have seen some bad jobs on here, but it looks like AJWS knows what he is doing. Did you change the pins and collars in the bracelet too?
Thank you.
I saw their work shared on a thread on TZUK and decided I had to at least try and bring mine back to it's best.
I've not had the bracelet repinned as there's zero slack on it as yet.
I do have plenty of collar and pins to do the job when the need arises.