Show us your Omega Seamaster

Posts
1,746
Likes
5,779
Wearing this one while grading essays this morning.
 
Posts
187
Likes
418
Wearing this one while grading essays this morning.
I grade this watch 98%. Near perfect!
 
Posts
6,438
Likes
31,622
Had to jump on the Trilogy wagon. Love it on a leather strap.
Very daring, Ostrich leg?
 
Posts
187
Likes
418
Very daring, Ostrich leg?
Sure is, black and gold ostrich from Artisan Straps here in Australia. Highly recommend them.
 
Posts
6,438
Likes
31,622
Sure is, black and gold ostrich from Artisan Straps here in Australia. Highly recommend them.
I have my trilogy on something similar but from Aaron Bespoke:
 
Posts
187
Likes
418
I have my trilogy on something similar but from Aaron Bespoke:
I am a fan of divers on leather, especially vintage inspired pieces or recreations. I don’t often swim with my Seamaster’s, so why not?
 
Posts
204
Likes
332
Is that a City Edition?
Yes! It’s the New York City edition. I’ll have to take better photos soon
 
Posts
2,701
Likes
3,020
Yes! It’s the New York City edition. I’ll have to take better photos soon
My friend in NYC has one of these. He loves it and wears it as his everyday watch.
 
Posts
2
Likes
11
Hi all,

I have been a long time lurker, but this is my first post. Love the forum and wealth of info available.

In my eyes combination of colors makes the Bond watch one of most beautiful (if not the best looking) and legible seamasters.
Legibility is a huge thing for me as i actually do use it for time telling not just as an accessory😉.

I love wearing it.

Thanks
Ved