Show us your Omega Seamaster

Posts
3,308
Likes
9,940
Take your pick …

Tank you, you are most generous! Could I have number three from the left please. Wonderful clean dial with onyx markers?
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
Tank you, you are most generous! Could I have number three from the left please. Wonderful clean dial with onyx markers?
Ah, that would be my 1961 14761 with a curtain dial. Yes, onyx inserts on the markers. You have excellent taste. I’ll put you on the dibs list. 😀
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,940
Ah, that would be my 1961 14761 with a curtain dial. Yes, onyx inserts on the markers. You have excellent taste. I’ll put you on the dibs list. 😀

Wow! I did not see that curtain dial, incredible!
 
Posts
897
Likes
2,823
The Planet Ocean 43.5.
This watch is objectively not my style, but I have an irrational love for it.
 
Posts
4,081
Likes
8,782
Take your pick …

I pick that one. Which one? Yes, THAT one.


(but seriously, #4 from Left is a pretty cool dial)
Edited:
 
Posts
4,081
Likes
8,782


bezel swap, for the better IMO.
so beautiful. this is how it should have been OEM, imo. It's almost perfect (perfect is the summer blue heritage). Seriously considering picking one of these up, just like this.
 
Posts
4,081
Likes
8,782
The Planet Ocean 43.5.
This watch is objectively not my style, but I have an irrational love for it.

It objectively looks good on your wrist. 😉
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
I pick that one. Which one? Yes, THAT one.


(but seriously, #4 from Left is a pretty cool dial)
That would be the 2577 black honeycomb dial with Breguet numerals.
1650700-7e72bc0e6e093456813aeb4dbf57f123.jpg
 
Posts
537
Likes
968
so beautiful. this is how it should have been OEM, imo. It's almost perfect (perfect is the summer blue heritage). Seriously considering picking one of these up, just like this.

agreed, you an get the 2255.80 pretty affordably and the swap was easy, i just wish they made a blue bezel without the dots under the numbers like original (and the black peter Blake bezel... ).
its my perfect blue daily diver.
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,940


bezel swap, for the better IMO.

Electric blue with blue bezel? That dial is fantastic either way. Sorry ErichPryde, but electric blue beats summer blue.
 
Posts
4,081
Likes
8,782
Electric blue with blue bezel? That dial is fantastic either way. Sorry ErichPryde, but electric blue beats summer blue.

😜 you're just a sucker for sword hands!
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,940
Yes, sword hands too! But that electric blue dial is realy popping.😀
 
Posts
4,081
Likes
8,782
Yes, sword hands too! But that electric blue dial is realy popping.😀

It is. fantastic dial!