Show us your Globemaster

Posts
3,296
Likes
9,919
Definitely my favourite modern omega, keep em coming please.
 
Posts
353
Likes
519
A few of us as well, but Speedys and Seamasters outnumber us. Someone has to hold the flag 😀
 
Posts
676
Likes
5,561
These are such handsome watches. The watch the modern Constellation should have become...
 
Posts
3,296
Likes
9,919
Mine on my commute the other day
Not very often I like two tone watches, but God damn that is beautiful!
 
Posts
16
Likes
19
Not very often I like two tone watches, but God damn that is beautiful!
thank you!
 
Posts
159
Likes
351
Pure watch porn:
the back of this watch is incredible, wish they’d do something similar with the SMP and the hippocampus medallion
 
Posts
11
Likes
11
Just joined the globemaster gang march25.
Got the two tone on bracelet for 58% off brand new thanks to Jomashop. 5.85K was to good to pass up the deal.

Epic watch and fits perfect on the bracelet.

 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
I've really been thinking on picking up the annual calendar version. Seems like there are a few listed under $5K used. I like the look a lot, and, at a sort of philosophical level, I also think I'd enjoy the reminder of the passage of the year.
 
Posts
353
Likes
519
Try before you buy, the AC wears quite big which can be an issue if you have small wrists. It felt larger than a Speedy IMO.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
Try before you buy, the AC wears quite big which can be an issue if you have small wrists. It felt larger than a Speedy IMO.

Yep, good advice. They are not small. I've tried them in person and likes the proportions. I tend to prefer larger watches 39-44mm.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
As much as I liked the dial, I ended up selling the Globemaster. I could never get a good fit with the bracelet because there is no half links. The bracelet let is also quite heavy. I’m much happier with the Aqua Terra.