Show Us Your 2021 Speedys!

Posts
821
Likes
1,416
Thought it might be fun to get a dedicated photo thread together for all those who purchased the new 2021 generation of the Speedy!!

Hesalite or sapphire, let's see 'em!!

- Kyle
 
Posts
298
Likes
520
Speedmaster_01-31-21-1.jpg
 
Posts
263
Likes
1,537
Chanced upon an omega boutique with a new speedy in stock. Would have been rude to say no.

Hesalite with a nylon strap which I love. Can't wait to try it with the steveo natos I have back home!

 
Posts
176
Likes
340
Picked this one up a few weeks ago, still very much smitten with this one.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
May I sneak in this one, it did arrive in 2021...😀
 
Posts
263
Likes
1,537
I have one major issue with the watch...

It's impossible to settle on a strap. Seriously, there are so many awesome combinations possible.

Going for vintage vibes today

 
Posts
821
Likes
1,416
Strap looks great. The new lugs and the strap almost make it have FOIS vibes!
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
I have one major issue with the watch...

It's impossible to settle on a strap. Seriously, there are so many awesome combinations possible.

Going for vintage vibes today


Have to agree - Speedmasters work well with, and look good on, a very wide variety of straps. You need more stuff! 😜