Forums Latest Members

Shout out to the Omega Boutique, Naples FL.

1. jud Jun 5, 2017

I'm on Sanibel Island for the week and it rained today so I went looking at watches. I drove down to the Naples Omega Boutique and we got to talking watches. Kenneth the sales guy that helped me reads the forums, and we discussed a couple of threads. It was nice to see that they don't just work there, but really are into watches.

Sorry no pictures, but it confirmed to me that I want the Seamaster 300 2015 re-issue as my next watch. Good size with the right features.

I also stopped in Yamron and Tourneau. Kenneth steered me toward Yamron which was a really nice store. I had never tried on a Reverso, what a killer watch which I hope to own some day. I also got to finally try on an IWC Petite Prince. Yamron had the blue, black and white in the store, I liked the white one the best.

2. BillLundberg Jun 5, 2017

That is the best feeling when the sales personal knows about watches, I stopped at a TAG distributor in KC , there is not one where I live.

The people there did not know about horological history, features, movements, etc.

I'm glad your day wasn't wasted because of the rain.

Best regards,

3. ras47 Jun 5, 2017

Seems like a lot of the Omega Boutique sales reps are true watch guys. Many are even collectors. Victor at the Short Hills NJ Boutique is loaded with Omega knowledge and eager to share. Makes the whole experience of visiting a real treat.

4. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Jun 5, 2017

Thanks for the info. We'll be in Captiva in a month or so and it is good to know there is a worthwhile place to go nearby if we have a bad weather day.

lillatroll likes this.
  5. jud Jun 5, 2017

It was about an hour drive from the island, the Boutique is only 35-40 miles, but it was all stop and go traffic. If I had known all the watch shops close by I would have planned for more time. In the end I needed to head back for dinner.

6. RxJedi Dec 3, 2017

To all in the area... Go see Ken in Naples! Worth the trip, time and money!

I’m not an expert or collector, and Ken knows it. But, he treats me like an equal, and offers exactly what I need to make a decision. But most importantly, he GUIDES me towards what I’m looking for without pressure.

Could say more, but it would repeat the above. If you want an Omega, or are even thinking about it, stop in and see him. He won’t waste your time!

RxJedi

7. Bill Sohne Bill @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 5, 2017

HI Guys

I stopped by the Boca Raton OB. and was a ghost town. I tried to have a conversation no go.... Maybe I need to "dress" for shopping . Been to other OB over the years never had that happen to me...

just a observation

Bill

8. FREDMAYCOIN Dec 5, 2017

Sorry to hear about your experience. I stopped by on Friday and walked out with my SpeedMaster 60th anniversary poster.

9. RxJedi Mar 20, 2018

Didn’t realize I hadn’t mentioned what location.... Naples, at Waterside. 6+ in the last year and will be back to get more...

10. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Mar 20, 2018

I’m actually shocked and dismayed that someone in Waterside knew what they were selling! UH oh ... perhaps I need to do some shopping next visit....