Forums Latest Members

Should I Lie Low, Till ...

1. seamonster Respectable Member Dec 24, 2012

Respectable Members
    Happy Christmas and a Great New Year 2013, soon.
    I have been a member with some other forums for some while to learn, before joining omegaforums. Each time, I had some very important chore to attend to, I could lie low for six to twelve months and later go back, again. I find it impossible to do with omegaforums.
    Now, I have a very important assignment to do, preparing a website about the Sydney rogue real estate agent. In order to face this task, I will have to give this forum, a miss. Apparently, I am not able to do so. I always come back, once in a while to read the various interesting posts by fellow respectable members. I felt like responding to some of them but was unable to find the time, since I have to read files upon files and also, recap events that happened since 2005 or thereabout, before embarking on the manuscript.
    The magnetic field of this forum is indeed so strong. Most likely, I will have to swallow a Railmaster or a Milgauss, so as not to be attracted to the pull of the strong magnetic current of omegaforums.
    Directly or indirectly, from this forum I have managed to get my desired vintage 166.024 with big triangle and date. Also, from this forum, I have come to know a respectable schoolmaster, who has kindly offered to polish up my text for the website, once it is ready. As fellow respectable members must have already known, English is not my first language.
    Please advise, whether I should continue participating in this forum or lie low, till my important assignment is over - or divide my time between the two.
    Thank-you.

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Dec 24, 2012

I always enjoy your posts and perspective on things, come back a often as your time permits.

Good luck with your project!

3. ulackfocus Dec 24, 2012

There's no minimum weekly post count to keep up your membership so drop by when you can.

4. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 24, 2012

We will keep a light on at the window and a warm bed ready for whenever you drop by. No worries.:)

5. seamonster Respectable Member Dec 24, 2012

Respectable Member X350XJR

Appreciated. Likewise, I enjoy your posts too and also, that of other respectable members. Surely, I will love to participate, as often as possible.

I really need all the luck in the world, so that we can make an attempt to recover and hopefully, once again enjoy just like the good old days.

Thank-you.

6. seamonster Respectable Member Dec 24, 2012

Respectable Member ulackfocus

More than likely, I shall do that.

Thank-you.

7. seamonster Respectable Member Dec 24, 2012

Respectable Member cicindela

Such a preparation is appreciated and I shall drop by, every now and then.

Thank-you.

8. MyVintageOmega Dec 24, 2012

All for one ...and one for all-------- Always look forward to your contributions. Respectfully

9. seamonster Respectable Member Dec 25, 2012

Respectable Member MyVintageOmega

Some are here to impart their invaluable knowledge, while others (including me) are here to pick up knowledge. It is a great institution for one and all.

All contributions, big or small, are appreciated by all.

Thank-you.