Posts
146
Likes
2,153
No no no!

I don't want ❤️s or 👍s!

They has to be 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️.........at least.

Now you’ve already got two ☠️

Here’s my razor sharp Heuer Monaco
 
Posts
3,445
Likes
35,193
No no no!

I don't want ❤️s or 👍s!

They has to be 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️.........at least.
Pirate flag is new to me.



Better post something that needs an eye patch.

Jim, your Vulcain is beautiful.

And to all who have posted… incredible specimens.
Edited:
 
Posts
24,797
Likes
55,079
This early 60s Lord Marvel is in unworn condition, and has a lug design that really shows off sharp edges.

 
Posts
904
Likes
3,049
So many nice pcs posted. Wearing my Cyma WWW today so I thought I'd add it to the thread.
 
Posts
1,822
Likes
3,549
My Dad's old CK2849-2SC. Never polished. The lugs still have the the original chamfers and look sharp. Also has a small dent on the case at 8 o'clock that hasn't been touched since the day it happened.
 
Posts
24,797
Likes
55,079
No chamfers on this case, so the sharpness is mainly visible through the sharp boundary between the original polished and brushed facets.

 
Posts
3,445
Likes
35,193
No chamfers on this case, so the sharpness is mainly visible through the sharp boundary between the original polished and brushed facets.


That’s so nice Dan. That lume colour is amazing.
 
Posts
24,797
Likes
55,079
That’s so nice Dan. That lume colour is amazing.
Thanks. Yeah, that one is from pretty early in my collecting journey. I really didn't know enough to buy it, but I got lucky.
 
Posts
2,298
Likes
3,155
You find surprisingly many 168.016 Constellations with very sharp cases...

Here on of my lastet pick-ups, did my best to catch those chamfers...

 
Posts
13,624
Likes
18,979
This one has been with me for awhile. The medallion still has a bit of the original antiquing.
_mg_1150-jpg.475881 upload_2022-9-10_7-17-59-png.1473679
A more recent purchase. Not much of a case to polish here.
img_4913-jpeg.1824995
img_4914-jpeg.1824996

If I think of more, I’ll post them.
gatorcpa