Posts
3,445
Likes
35,193
My Seamaster.



My Seatimer



My Gruen



Mine are not perfect. You’ll notice newer crowns on the Seamaster and Gruen and new lume on the Gruen.

And I wear them a lot, so little scratches here and there, but these are hard to see under normal conditions.

Got some to show?
 
Posts
1,180
Likes
4,233
Usually, I do not take photos from the side, but the photos below still show the sharp edges

Zenith


UG TDMP still with its original strap and solid gold buckle


Titus


Omega Seamaster cal 321 still with its original Omega strap (probably unworn)


Omega 30T2


Longines Flagship (probably unworn)


IWC Sharkfin (probably unworn)


Excelsior Park
 
Posts
9,236
Likes
76,921
All about 55 years old but I’ve always thought that Longines dials of that generation seem to have dials which don’t seem to age like other makes …..

 
Posts
8,246
Likes
29,135
I own a number of steel cased watches that are mint/near mint, but it is much more difficult to find 60+ year old 18k watches in such condition.

 
Posts
13,911
Likes
54,097
This is like a homework assignment. Asking for a month or two to turn in my paper.
 
Posts
3,445
Likes
35,193
This is like a homework assignment. Asking for a month or two to turn in my paper.

My dog ate it…. If you’ve not seen the dog bite Speedmaster reported by Archer.

 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
I have been away for a while (I retired in october - at 61 - and had underestimated the challenge in just doing what I want all the time... I want to do everything! ) and all my pictures of razors are old. I can not swear they are all unpolished but they are nice.

 
Posts
3,445
Likes
35,193
I have been away for a while (I retired in october - at 61 - and had underestimated the challenge in just doing what I want all the time... I want to do everything! ) and all my pictures of razors are old. I can not swear they are all unpolished but they are nice.


Wow! Congratulations on your retirement and glad you are back.
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Wow! Congratulations on your retirement and glad you are back.

Thank you! The "problem" is that I do not have any real natural reasons to look at my watch and go - "Hey...I will take a photo of it and post it on OF". I believe that when spring comes (it is 18 below zero - Celsius where I am) this will change. Sitting in the sun at cafés and bars tend to lighten up ones mood and mind...
 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,833
Pocket watches qualify? This is my 88-year old Waltham Colonial 12-size, 14-karat case, given as a presentation watch celebrating 25-years of service. He never wore it! I’ve owned it for over 30 years, and I’ve never worn it either.

 
Posts
18,732
Likes
38,884
A nice little Rodania.



I'll have to remove the caseback sticker goo one day.



I may add another one if I get three 🏴‍☠️ for the Rodania.
 
Posts
18,732
Likes
38,884
No no no!

I don't want ❤️s or 👍s!

They has to be 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️.........at least.