Share pics of your Speedmasters.

Posts
319
Likes
339
Hi guys, I love seeing pics of other people's Speedmasters, so I thought it would be fun to share some pics here. I'll start with a pic of my hesalite 3861.

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
Reduced V2 (sapphire crystal and improved clasp with pushers ~ last year of production 2010) and Professional 3861...

 
Posts
4,593
Likes
10,813
That speedy reduced does look really nice.

We have one as well, one of the earlier models although to me they look the same. I gotta find the pictures 👍
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
You mean that we have ANOTHER Speedy photo thread? On OF? Who would have thought!?! 😁
Dennis….😗
 
Posts
319
Likes
339
You mean that we have ANOTHER Speedy photo thread? On OF? Who would have thought!?! 😁

You can't have too many Speedmaster picture threads.
 
Posts
319
Likes
339
Nice nato straps. Sadly, my wrist is too small to pull off a nato.
 
Posts
102
Likes
262
Nice nato straps. Sadly, my wrist is too small to pull off a nato.

try a single pass or elastic NATO, they get rid of the excess and wear much thinner
 
Posts
5,343
Likes
76,130
ST2 Ultraman , just thought I would get this in as the last post on page 1 of this thread ....
Edited: