Forums Latest Members
  1. elmar2001 Jan 7, 2019

I am a new member here at the OMEGA FORUMS. I am a watch enthusiast for a long time and well known at the German RLX Forum.

My first expensive watch was a OMEGA Seamaster Americas Cup Chrono and I still own this watch. My interest moved to Rolex then (as most of you can perhaps imagine), Omega was always a preferred brand (because it was my first “real” watch) and now other brands are more and more in focus as Rolex does not touch me as much as the last years. To buy premium means to have an emotional experience when going to a store but I do not like to feel like a beggar.

And OMEGA is doing a lot of things right and they seem to try to get in touch with the customers. That is cool. I like the speedmaster and that is the reason I am here - to discuss everything about the speedmaster.

If you are interested in Rolex, you can take a look at my website www.oysterinfo.de (German and English).

CU

2. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Jan 7, 2019

Nice website, and welcome! I'm sure you will fit right in here :thumbsup:

elmar2001 likes this.
  3. Cipolla Jan 7, 2019

Hi Elmar, nice Homepage! Welcome to the forum and kind regards from Lörrach (beside Basel)

elmar2001 likes this.
  4. elmar2001 Jan 7, 2019

Thank you both. :thumbsup:

@Cipolla : I know Lörrach - I bought a car in Lörrach this year.

5. mr_yossarian Jan 7, 2019

Servus zurück & welcome! Nice to have you around here, as a German and former Rolex Analphabetic I used your site quite frequently...and I will come back to you just tomorrow to ask for some help one one or two sporties.:)

elmar2001 and Foo2rama like this.
  6. athom Feb 11, 2019

I'm a french living in Munich ! grüß Gott !

7. JimJupiter Feb 11, 2019

Welcome Elmar, I allways enjoyed your Rolex experiences and recommendations at UF, despite not having a Rolex myself.