Serial Number - Vintage De Ville

Can anyone help me find the serial number for this vintage De Ville, is any one of these two? Thanks

No, those are the case reference numbers.
The serial number is on the movement.

Or not if it is a 80s-90s quartz or compound chrono. You aren't giving us much to go on. A few more pics may help since those numbers shown don't seem to be Omega case numbers either.

I dont really hve more photos. I can ask the seller for more. This is the description they put: Vintage Omega De Ville 1375 G/P Square Ladies Quartz Watch Step Counter ETA 6j mv 976.001 LL595 0052/7950833 EX6050.011 42

I honestly don't know the watch.
More experienced users will be able to tell you if it is the caliber that originally fitted the watch.

It appears that the correct Omega/ETA caliber 1375 has been replaced with a generic ETA replacement, hence no Omega serial number.

Why do you need the serial number?

That is a messed about example of a very low value watch of little desirability. The case number may well be on the bracelet clasp. It often is on 80s Omegas with integrated bracelets, and this is from the first half of the 80s IMO. The movement serial is long gone along with the original movement. It was not a like for like replacement. Don't pursue it too hard, it is in essence junk worth maybe tens not hundreds of $/£/€

That is a messed about example of a very low value watch of little desirability. The case number may well be on the bracelet clasp. It often is on 80s Omegas with integrated bracelets, and this is from the first half of the 80s IMO. The movement serial is long gone along with the original movement. It was not a like for like replacement. Don't pursue it too hard, it is in essence junk worth maybe tens not hundreds of $/£/€

a perfect and direct synthesis