sell the watch Omega Constellation Vintage Calibres officcialy certified automatic chronometer

the watch 1970 to contesllation vintage omega officcialy certified automatik chronometer 750 old to 18 k rare , the watch is true to my great grandfather died, he gave me the watch a very rare Omega 1970, all gold like new, it works fine no problems, nothing serious just damaged glass.

he hits the bracelet type 750 1111 very rare original, I can open it but shows real number etc ...

Here the picture closely the counterfeit guys!

thank you kindly mail

I ask the question of how much it costs, but shows the price!

thank you the attention is all true gold omega 750

Try uploading the pictures directly to the forum with the upload a file button, your pics dont seem to be working.

Swing and a miss - still not seeing the pics.

Are you trying to sell this watch?

Those images are inside of your GMail account, we won't be able to see them. Try the upload button 😀

I might go about doing a visual guide to uploading images both to here and to photobucket at some point.

yes I can sell the watch omega gold but the price !!!!!
so can I sell the Omega or tariff BUT !!!!!

All pure 750 carats en or 18 K IS Real Mon great grandfather died, a son Mon Data
now thank you kindly

OK, we still can't see the pictures because you need to upload the photos to photobucket or by clicking the upload a file button here. I don't doubt how many carats it is, I just can't see the pictures.