Forums Latest Members
  1. WatchTimes Jul 17, 2020

Several years ago I had someone reach out to me looking for sometime unique, something I had NEVER sought or nor do I think I had even seen one in person at a show but somehow this guy kinda ruffled my feathers and brought out a seldom seen bit of arrogance and cockiness from deep in me. So next thing I knew I was looking for a watch I knew nothing about LOL. LUCKILY as I am friendly with most people I meet after calling everyone I knew, asking them to call their friends etc etc someone told me their family member was an AD and they knew he'd sold one. I got in touch with the AD and after talking for a while about watches, mutual friends etc he informed me the owner of the Seiko was in the store a while back and said he was considering selling. Well after lots of back and forth we worked a deal. I only took these pictures as this watch was already my new clients and I do not feel right wearing something that I don't own but still I thought I would share these two pics. This must have been about 8 years ago now, for some reason the past year or two I have been wanting one but I have only found one for sale that's been for sale for several years at an ABSURD price. I wont bore you with specs as there have been enough articles on it but I will say when I finally flew half way across the world and met my client in person he did let me put the watch on, despite having smaller wrists (6.9 in) I thought it was actually comfortable, not heavy like you would think looking at it, it does sit high on the wrist of course.

0A8254FD-0D2C-44BD-AC84-E77AD4488C63.jpeg D6F34135-7E60-4344-94D6-97E5DE5BDA19.jpeg

keisuke_z likes this.