Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seiko SARG015 Watch with an Amazing Radiant Blue Dial and 6R15 Movement

1. sxl2004 Oct 16, 2017

For your consideration, a Seiko SARG019 watch with an amazing radiant blue dial and 6R15 premium automatic movement.

Seiko, one of the largest watch producers in the world, produces all components of a watch in-house. A feat only a few boutique brands can match. This SARG015 watch is a JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) only watch and can only be bought in Japan.

The case is brushed stainless steel with no major scratches and a few minor scratches consistent with little use. The watch is 100 m water resistant.

The blue radiant dial is the true star on this watch. The light reflects and reveals many different shades of blue. Stunning. The applied polished minute markers are filled with white paint. There are lume dots at 12, 3, 6, 9 o’clock. Below the 12’oclock marker is the applied Seiko logo. Above the 6 o’clock marker the jewel count and automatic are seen. The white hands are lume filled and towards the center skeletonized, which lets the blue dial shine through. The seconds hand features an orange tip. At 3 o’clock a date window can be found which has a white printed frame.

The crystal is slightly domed scratch resistant sapphire.

The bezel is a 60 min fixed bezel.

The exhibition case back features a view of the 6R15 movement.

The movement is the premium 6R15 automatic movement with 23 jewels. It hacks and can be hand wound. It features 50 hours of power reserve.

The watch comes on its original leather strap with an deployant clasp. The 20mm black strap features an alligator pattern with the creases stained blue. Quite a striking appearance.

The watch measures 42mm wide and 12.5mm thick.

I have bought the watch in December 2014 and no service has been necessary. The watch has only been worn a few times since the purchase.

Box and ID card/proof of purchase are included are included.

Price $225

PayPal and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is included for CONUS and added for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.

I have bought a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.

Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying. After all, these are vintage or gently used watches.

Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.

Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.

aIMG_3574.JPG IMG_3563.JPG IMG_3564.JPG IMG_3566.JPG IMG_3567.JPG IMG_3568.JPG IMG_3569.JPG IMG_3570.JPG IMG_3572.JPG IMG_3573.JPG IMG_3599.JPG IMG_3602.JPG

PaulC77 likes this.
  2. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Oct 17, 2017

That is a very good price. If I didn't already have A SARG013
    2017-02-02 001.JPG it would be mine. Oh yes, it would be mine.

sxl2004 likes this.