Forums Latest Members
  1. yande Sep 12, 2014

SOLD, Thanks ROZ Thanks OMEGAFORUMS!
    Another one of my watches up for the cut!!

This Seiko is in very good condition for its age.

Original Dial
    English and Spanish Day Date.
    Crystal is original and scratch free.
    Hands are original.
    Bezel is a replacement.
    Manufacture Date: May 1982
    Last service: Stated by previous seller: May 2010
    Dimensions: 42 mm not including crown X 44 mm lug to lug

Those were the specs when I bought it, with this statement..

"THESE ORANGE DIAL 6309s ARE HARD ENOUGH TO FIND WHEN LOOKING FOR THE STANDARD 6309-729B, BUT THIS IS A MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO FIND VARIATION.
    IT IS THE "HONG KONG" DIAL VERSION."

Ok, I do not know enough about the 6309 729B to state whether this is correct or not, so I hope the potential interested party does! Regardless, it is a watch with wrist appeal!

I have worn this watch very occasionally since I bought it and the only problem I have found with this watch is that the winding stem is very stiff. It takes an effort to set, though I just now set the day/date/time, with not too much problem, but it is stiff. A tight stem seal I would think, that perhaps aids in Water Resistance. If you wear it regularly, or leave it on a winder, no problem. I have not checked its performance, but from memory, it keeps reasonable to good time. Definitely a watch you can throw on your wrist and go mow the lawn, though I would have it pressure tested before hunting for "Great Whites!" A great diving watch if ever there was one!

Watch is located in Australia, please contact me for Postage costs. Either by PM or my email me at: NUTUCOPIAATHOTMAILDOTCOM

Google "Yande" or "Yande is a great seller" to check some of my Feedback.

Asking $AUD200 plus Post.

If you require any more information... Please ask. Seiko 6309 729B_IMG_0787.JPG IMG_2766.JPG IMG_2772.JPG IMG_2776.JPG IMG_2756.JPG IMG_2759.JPG IMG_2760.JPG IMG_2777.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG IMG_1924.JPG