Seeking recommendations for a watch service in Melbourne

I have a Seamaster calibre 2254.50 that I would like to get serviced. I would appreciate any recommendations for a trustworthy and competent watchmaker in/near Melbourne who could do the service. I know there is a Swatch service centre in Melbourne but I don't know if they do good quality work. Any help appreciated.
Nicholas.

Plenty of people say that Omega service is patchy in OZ, with some even saying they have had watches returned in worse shape than they went in.
A quick google search should reveal a long time Omega independent who is in Melbourne unless he's given it away but I can't think of his name.
There are others in OZ like Nick Hacko and Max Schweitzer out of a small handfull who may be able to help you out depending on what you want.
Max did my last Omega movement service on a Co-axial and it worked out just fine as far as I can tell.
One thing to consider is case polishing where Nick has runs on the board but maybe Omega would do a better job:thumbsdown:
Your watch movement is basic ETA stuff so it won't be difficult to service at all.

Horologist Rory MacDonald in Fairfield is excellent. Can highly recommend.

Horologist Rory MacDonald in Fairfield is excellent. Can highly recommend.

Yes.
Rory MacDonald is name of the guy I was trying to think of:thumbsup:

If I was still living in Australia today I'd send an Omega watch over to Adam Lewis in Perth. Quality work, especially if you want your case touched up or refinished.
Edited: