Forums Latest Members
  1. KennethOngQW Oct 8, 2019

Hi there,

I'm close to pulling the trigger on this piece, have matched the movement to ones i can find on google and it seems to check out. Serial number also seems to check out with the movement.

Looking forward to your expert views :) Is this a good watch for US$999

Appreciate all your time !

Untitled6.png Untitled5.png Untitled4.png Untitled3.png Untitled2.png Untitled1.png Untitled.png
    Edited Oct 8, 2019
  2. Henneth Oct 8, 2019

Won’t go into details but to be honest this is a dog, an ugly one. For that price you can do way better. Have a look at the sales forum on here...

3. TexOmega Oct 8, 2019

heavy polishing, heavy rotor wear, heavy washing of the dial, screw heads mangled.

Tell us what you see and what you like about it so we can be more help.:)

Noddyman and DaveK like this.
  4. DaveK Yoda of Yodelers Oct 8, 2019

The screw-heads can get mangled when you use the wrong watch hatchet during service

56DD8B3A-0F54-4A8D-94DA-649A786BB34F.jpeg

JohnnyRocket and Henneth like this.
  5. KennethOngQW Oct 8, 2019

woah ! Thanks so much for the advice. Ill give this a miss and continue my search :)

6. TexOmega Oct 9, 2019

Slam, Bam, thank you ma'am and out the door.

Your next request may come at a high cost(pure crickets) if you can't be bothered to introduce yourself and contribute to the hobby via this Forum a smidgen.

Like this:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-first-constellation-and-she´s-from-1962.102988/

This forum offers help and a shoulder to cry on/pedestal to shout glee from, but is not an appraisal vehicle.

Others may have another opinion.

Edited Oct 9, 2019
    Sidnos likes this.
  7. aginoz Oct 10, 2019

Thought it was a polite request for advice. I’m a relative newcomer and am constantly amazed at the level of friendly (mostly) expertise that is shared - in support of the common passion we share. I’d hate to see an occasional visitor be afraid to ask for help/advice. N