Forums Latest Members
  1. Wilione Mar 13, 2019

Hi All,

Any suggestions for Seattle-based 62 Polerouter service? Nesbitt’s won’t service UG...

Thanks!

mcnuonuo and CafeRacer like this.
  2. mcnuonuo Aug 15, 2019

Also looking for one in the Midwest. I am fine shipping my watch over across the states though.

3. av8ffej Aug 15, 2019

This response is WAY late, but thought I would follow up anyway.

My go-to is Karen at Watchworks on 6th and Stewart. She is a fantastic lady that has worked magic on most of my pieces. It takes about a year for her to warm up to you, but she is the sweetest lady ever once she knows you!!! :)

Sorry mcnuonuo - no clue in the Midwest.

4. mcnuonuo Aug 15, 2019

Thanks for the reply!

Does Karen take mail in clients?

5. av8ffej Aug 15, 2019

That's a great question! If I were you, I would just give her a call and check with her to see if she would take a vintage UG to start. She's a Midwest lady, so you'll probably have some common ground to start. ;)

mcnuonuo likes this.
  6. Adam2941 Aug 15, 2019

Hey Seattle WIS community! Perhaps we should arrange some kind of in-person GTG, with all due security precautions, of course. How many of us are there? As for servicing watches, I am often in Spokane, and I take my watches to an old-school, family-run watchmaker there who respects my vintage pieces, will not polish cases, and always goes the extra mile to preserve originality. Happy to PM the name.

7. av8ffej Aug 15, 2019

I'm totally up for doing a get together! I don't shy away from watches. I'm Eastside but can certainly travel.

8. seekingseaquest Aug 15, 2019

9. av8ffej Aug 15, 2019

Well... if @Jfullm42 is going to be there, I'll have to think about it. Always waving that A. Lange around like he's cool. :p ;)

10. Adam2941 Aug 15, 2019