Forums Latest Members
  1. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 22, 2012

Anyone have any idea what's happening with Seamonster. I miss his respectable presence on the forum lately. Sure hope a Salty didn't get him :eek:

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 22, 2012

Send him a PM maybe lol

3. ulackfocus Aug 22, 2012

I knew there was something missing to the ambiance of this place recently. Less respectability.

4. seamonster Respectable Member Aug 22, 2012

Respectable Members cicindela, dsio and ulackfocus, as well as, others

Not only you miss me, I do miss all of you and the forum, too.

Of late, I have been busy trying to write a draft and also, consult friends for a soon to be constructed Website, regarding the rogue real estate agent who had deceived me. As a result of which, I lost everything built over the years, including my collections of vintage-watches and fountain-pens.

When it comes to legality, I am lost because I cannot afford legal advice. However God is great and of late I have managed to get a competent lawyer to give me some good advice.

Once this is completed, I shall show it to our respectable members in this informative forum and beg for your opinions.

I am slow with the preparing of the draft, since English is not my first language. I have to consult a dictionary and the 'Thesaurus', for every sentence I write. Indeed, it is time-consuming.

Till then, I wish all forum members good luck and carry-on with this good work of spreading the 'disease' (a good one though), around. I will definitely join all respectable members, soon.

Thank-you.

5. ulackfocus Aug 22, 2012

Hey dude! Good to see you're still hanging around. :thumbsup: The band is back together.

6. Trev The Architect Staff Member Aug 22, 2012

Glad to hear you're still around, and sorry about your troubles. Hopefully there's a positive resolution it all in your near future.

7. seamonster Respectable Member Aug 23, 2012

Respectable Member ulackfocus.

The crowd here is just fabulous and I learn a lot from this forum. Unfortunately, when I see the picture of some of the vintage Omega watches, it saddens me and it brings back the memory of the good old days. Today, I have nothing and once I am able to resolve my predicaments, I hope to start all over again.

Thank-you.

8. seamonster Respectable Member Aug 23, 2012

Respectable Member Trev

I am still around but spent my time, trying to produce a small Website, so that others will be wary when dealing with a few of the unscrupulous licensed real estate agents.

My family and I have suffered enough and I will want to make sure, others will be spared of this tormenting experience.

Thank-you.

9. Steve Aug 23, 2012

Hopefully those 'good old days' will come back. :thumbsup:

10. seamonster Respectable Member Aug 23, 2012

Respectable Member Steve

God willing, our hope and prayers will be answered by the Almighty.

It is extremely painful to lose everything built over the years, especially more those vintage time-pieces. Usually they travel on a one-way street.

Thank-you.