Seamaster ref. 166.0215 cal. 1022 - need help

Hello,
I'm considering buying this watch. The problem that i have is that there is not much info about this model, and with the arabic numerals even less. I was wondering if the dial is original and what will be a fair price for the watch. I can add more photos if is necessary.
Thanks in avance.

FYI those are breguet numerals.

Need much clearer photos to evaluate the dial.

Not a particularly desirable or collectable reference in the vintage realm.

FYI those are breguet numerals.

Need much clearer photos to evaluate the dial.

Not a particularly desirable or collectable reference in the vintage realm.
Thanks for letting me know that those are called breguet numerals. Do you think that 1100€ is fair for a watch like this one?

I think it is a redial worth about $20USD.

Actually it's a legit variation but usually seen with black leaf hands although I think these are fine too.
Edited:

Like 1
Thanks for letting me know that those are called breguet numerals. Do you think that 1100€ is fair for a watch like this one?

Still really blurry.

I'm assuming this is from a dealer? If you really love it and never plan on selling it you could pay that from a dealer. Maybe half that if you ever tried to sell it in the real world.

Unless it comes with a warranty stating it has been serviced it's going to need one, figure 300€ or so for that.

I once had a NOS Seamaster, very similar 70’s reference with integrated bracelet. Original box and tags, with purple seal on the caseback.
I sold had it serviced and sold it for £750.
€1100 is too much imo.

Like 1
Still really blurry.

I'm assuming this is from a dealer? If you really love it and never plan on selling it you could pay that from a dealer. Maybe half that if you ever tried to sell it in the real world.

Unless it comes with a warranty stating it has been serviced it's going to need one, figure 300€ or so for that.
Are this ones any rarer? The cosmic is of a friend of mine and he was wondering if restoring the dial is worth it. Thanks for all the info to everyone :)
Edited: