Forums Latest Members
  1. Squan Jul 5, 2020

Hey guys,

I just picked up an omega OEM seamaster rubber strap for my 2018 blue seamaster. It looks great, the only issue is that it seems really small. The piece of the strap at the 6 oclock position is the one that seems too small. My wrists are 7 inches in diameter and the strap barely fits.

Are there multiple sizes to the strap? Did they give me the smaller size? Thanks guys

Gianni

2. Dor_42 Jul 6, 2020

Yes, they do come in different sizes.

3. steelfish Jul 8, 2020

Can I be cheeky and ask you to measure it please? I’m interested in knowing how far from the head the first hole is on the 6 o’clock side and the total length of the strap.

reason is: I recently sold a normal 2019 steel SMP on normal length rubber, and bought a 2019 sedan/steel SMP on what I assumed was normal length rubber. Old SMP was comfy in hole #3 on my wrist, new one flaps about in hole #3. I was toying with the idea of ordering a small strap for my 17.5 cm wrist.

Edit: in answer to your question i was told a while back by my ad that the short straps have a different code

Edited Jul 8, 2020
  4. Bugbait Jul 8, 2020

Most current Omega straps come in up to 3 sizes I think, with watches being fitted with the medium one by default. Each size (for the leather ones anyway) shortens or lengthens each end by about 10mm.

Each strap has its own product code so you should be able to check which one you have.

5. steelfish Jul 8, 2020

On my new one, it’s strap code: cvz010127 which I gather is the standard

OP What’s your code? Your wrist is only 1/4 inch bigger than mine so you should have plenty of strap left if you’ve the medium strap

6. Ian Rycroft Jul 8, 2020

OP, if it helps I know for a fact I have the short strap and my product code is CVZ010484

Whsjr415 likes this.
  7. Squan Jul 17, 2020

Apologize for the late response guys, I was able to get into contact with omega and I found out there are 3 sizes for the rubber strap. There is a standard (the strap I originally had), a long and a short. I was able to return my standard and get a long.

My code is CVZ010127, and I know for a fact it is the long version. Thanks guys!

8. Chef40 Jul 18, 2020

My wrist is just over 7 inches and I wear the strap on the 4th hole and there is 9 in total so quite a big strap. The serial number on mine is
    CVZ010126